Landmann Triton Maxx 3,1
The Triton maxX 3.1 burner gas barbecue is ideal for a patio or garden area and easily feeds up to 8 people. Its generous 65cm x 44cm cooking size, with a 3-piece Modulus cooking system and cast-iron grill, is ideal for cooking for family and friends. With a built-in warming rack, double-walled hood and integrated thermometer, keeping the grill at the perfect temperature has never been easier! This three-burner model includes one recessed infrared side burner, ideal for searing steaks. Each Triton Gas Barbecue is fitted with LANDMANN's PTS (Power Thermal Spreading) system, ensuring optimal heat distribution across the grill at all times
- 3 x 3.5kW adjustable stainless steel burners with automatic ignition; allows the chef to alter the cooking speed & temperature.
- 1 x 3.0kW stainless steel infrared side burner. Ideal for searing steak to perfection
- 3 piece Modulus Cooking System cast-iron grill. Measures 65 x 44cm. Cooking on cast-iron has many benefits; the grills are more durable, cook faster, retain heat longer & distribute it more evenly, food sticks to it less & is an all-round better grilling experience. The MCS grill has a circular centre piece with a 30.5cm diameter which can be used in combination with a full range of dedicated MCS accessories.
- Enamel-coated steel warming rack (64 x 18cm); ideal for keeping food warm before eating. Especially useful when letting meat rest after being cooked.
- Enamel-coated steel flame tamers. These help distribute heat evenly across the grill. They also act to protect food from getting burnt (If fat drips down onto the burners during the cooking process, flames can flare up). They can also help prevent damage to the BBQs burners.
- Double skinned hood with built in thermometer; retains heat during cooking, especially useful when cooking indirectly.
- The grill includes the LANDMANN PTS (Power Thermal Spreading) System. This ensure that heat is evenly distributed across the grill. This gives the best possible cooking experience, avoids cold spots on the grill, uses gas as efficiently as possible & allows for a more precise temperature control.
- Features a battery-operated ignition system.
- LED illuminated control knobs; light up when the burners are in use.
- The enclosed, double walled cabinet (with double doors & brushed stainless-steel handles) is ideal for storage. Mounted on 4 castors, all of which are lockable for safety purposes.
Fornetto KAMADO LENTO BIG 22
Landmanns E- GRILL TROLLEY
Davy Crockett Wood Fired Pellet
There are no reviews of this product yet
599.00€Add to basket